Gamepad charging/sleep/wake/shutdown function:
1. Gamepad charging function:
a. When the power is low, the corresponding LED indicator flashes slowly.
b. When charging, the corresponding LED indicator flashes slowly.
c. When the work is full, the corresponding LED indicator lights up.
d. When the battery is fully charged after shutdown, the LED indicator is off.
2. Gamepad sleep/wake/shutdown function:
a. The host screen is closed or the game controller automatically shuts down when there is no button operation within 5 minutes.
b. In the power on state, long press the HOME button for 5 seconds, the gamepad will turn off, and all the LED indicators are off.
c. When you need to use it again, you need to press HOME button to wake up and you can connect again.
Wired connection mode:
1. Before using the wired connection, make sure that the \’wired connection of the Pro gamepad\’ is turned on in the system settings of the main unit for N-Switch.
2. The gamepad is connected to the base for Switch through the USB data cable, which can be used as a wired gamepad, and the corresponding indicator of the gamepad flashes slowly.
3. Unplug the USB cable and the gamepad will change to wireless mode and the host will automatically connect again!
1. Action button includes (A/B/X/Y/L/ZL/R/ZR) 8 buttons, all of which can be manually set TURBO function.
2. Setting method: Long press the action button, then press the TURBO button to open; long press the action button, then tap the TURBO button, the TURBO function is turned off.
3. After the product is hibernated, shut down and restarted, the TURBO function is automatically cleared. If the TURBO function is enabled, it must be reset.
Gamepad correction method:
1. In the case of not connecting for N-Switch, press the \”-\” and \”B\” keys first, then press the \”HOME\” button at the same time, LED flashing alternately.
2. Then press the \”+\” button, the LED will flash. After the gamepad light go out, the calibration is successful.
3. The gamepad cannot be moved during the calibration.
Instructions for use:
Wireless connection mode
1. Click \”gamepad\”, then clik \”change grip/sequence\” on the main menu for N-Switch to enter the gamepad pairing mode.
2. Press the HOME button for 3 seconds to enter the pairing state. The LED flashes in the form of a marquee. The gamepad is automatically paired with the host. After the connection is successful, the corresponding LED light is always on!
3. After successfully connected, you can directly press the HOME button, the LED flashes slowly in the form of a marquee, automatically connect again!
Input voltage/current: DC 5V/500mA
Normal working voltage/current: DC 3.7V/20mA
Maximum working current: <200mA
Continuous use time: >8h
Charging time: About 2 hours
BT4.0, transmission distance: ≤8m
Battery capacity: 380mAh
Packing size: 175*135*65mm/6.89*5.31*2.56\”
Package weight: 296g
1 X Gamepad
1 X Charging Cable
1 X Manual